- Students enrolled in the STB Hockey Academy participate in an average of 9-12 ice sessions per month.
- On-ice sessions include hockey fundamentals such as skating, puck-handling, passing, shooting, and strategic tactics.
- On-ice sessions take place primarily at Terwillegar and Callingwood arenas.
- When students are not on ice they are exposed to sport-specific fitness training and dynamic movement.
- The St. Benedict Hockey Academy is open to boys and girls at varying levels of skill development.
- Students participate in the sports academy from 10:15am until 12:15 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Admission is dependent upon satisfactory standing in academic courses and attendance.
- The Hockey Academy at St. Benedict places strong emphasis on academics and students in the Academy must show an ability to balance their participation in the Academy with their schoolwork.
- Contact us for more information or with any questions regarding fees and curriculum.