- The St. Benedict Hockey Academy takes great pride in our diverse and in-depth coaching methods and techniques.
- Our knowledgeable instructors teach the game at every level, from the basic skills required for progression to the aspects that make our game one of the most challenging and rewarding sports on earth.
- As each student-athlete varies in his or her method of learning, so too do our methods of teaching vary in accordance with individual character traits and differing personalities.
- The ice is our classroom, and the educational background driving our instructors ensures an inclusive environment that constantly challenges each individual toward to reach new heights in their own personal potential.
- The hockey academy utilizes a number of phases throughout the year to focus on different aspects of our students’ skill and hockey development.
- Our instructors pinpoint individual and collective areas for improvement and strive to continually provide a variety of techniques to keep on-ice sessions productive and engaging.
- Whether it’s through station work, full-ice instruction or game specific drills, the experience of the instructional staff ensures maximum player participation and movement on the ice while simultaneously maximizes development of individual skills.
- Practices are challenging and fun and always push student-athletes to work as hard as they can to make small improvements every day.